Today's Random Word!

• Carmen Sandiego

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Brandie Tarvin (10/14/2010)

Carmen Sandiego

Where?

Mike

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”...Robert McCloskey

• Elektra (From the Daredevil movie)

Joe

• Carmen gettit

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• Vampira

-- Kit

• Kit G (10/14/2010)

Vampira

Early 70's - Bringing back some GOOD memories. If I was ever bit by a Vampire - She would be the one I would want to be bit by!!!!

Joe

• crookj (10/14/2010)

Kit G (10/14/2010)

Vampira

Early 70's - Bringing back some GOOD memories. If I was ever bit by a Vampire - She would be the one I would want to be bit by!!!!

Oh, please. You just like her outfit.

@=)

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Brandie Tarvin (10/14/2010)

crookj (10/14/2010)

Kit G (10/14/2010)

Vampira

@=)

Busted! (Hope my wife doesn't read this 🙂 )

Joe

• crookj (10/14/2010)

Brandie Tarvin (10/14/2010)

crookj (10/14/2010)

Kit G (10/14/2010)

Vampira

@=)

Joe

Busted or BUSTY???

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• crookj (10/14/2010)

Brandie Tarvin (10/14/2010)

crookj (10/14/2010)

Kit G (10/14/2010)

Vampira

@=)

Joe

You could always buy her the outfit - in time for Valentine's day 🙂

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• Chris Morris-439714 (10/14/2010)

Carmen gettit

Carmina Burana

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• crookj (10/14/2010)

Elektra (From the Daredevil movie)

Joe

Elektra (From the Elektra movie)

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Ray K (10/14/2010)

Chris Morris-439714 (10/14/2010)

Carmen gettit

Carmina Burana

Carmen Miranda

Mike

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”...Robert McCloskey

• miranda rights

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• Chris Morris-439714 (10/14/2010)

Carmen Electra

The Legend of the Raven

Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 3,061 through 3,075 (of 21,190 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply