Where are you?

• Born and educated in Kerala, India (Southern tip of India). Our state is known as Gods own paradise because of its beauty. Back waters, Mountains, forests, beaches and historical monuments. You can ride on elephants, live in the forests or boat houses. πŸ™‚

How is my advertisement talent?

Moved to Curacao, Netherlands Antilles in 99.

-Roy

• Roy Ernest (1/22/2010)

Born and educated in Kerala, India (Southern tip of India). Our state is known as Gods own paradise because of its beauty. Back waters, Mountains, forests, beaches and historical monuments. You can ride on elephants, live in the forests or boat houses. πŸ™‚

How is my advertisement talent?

Moved to Curacao, Netherlands Antilles in 99.

There's a Keralan restaurant at Oxford Circus, London cunningly called...The Kerala. It used to be excellent, offering really tasty Keralan grub with an emphasis on seafood and things like sour gourd which are traditional fare but which you don't usually come across in Indian restaurants. It's gone downhill a little since opening about 10 years ago but is still worth a visit.

β€œWrite the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• Liverpool, UK.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Normal chaos will be resumed as soon as possible. :crazy:

• If the cook is good, you should try the Biriyani or Kerala Fish Curry/fry. They are very good. πŸ™‚ We use real spices to make the spicy, not Chilli powder like lots of other states do. πŸ™‚

-Roy

• Conegliano, near Venice, Italy.

We have electric power, tv, Internet and SQL Servers of course.

I'm not a member of the Mafia, I don't ride a Vespa, I'm not wearing a pinstripe suit and I don't use toothpicks.

-- Gianluca Sartori

• Do you say kapeesh??:hehe:

-Roy

• Gianluca Sartori (1/22/2010)

Conegliano, near Venice, Italy.

We have electric power, tv, Internet and SQL Servers of course.

I'm not a member of the Mafia, I don't ride a Vespa, I'm not wearing a pinstripe suit and I don't use toothpicks.

ROFLOL

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Roy Ernest (1/22/2010)

Do you say kapeesh??:hehe:

The answer to that would be:

No! Capice (kapeesh)?:hehe:

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Iowa here.

And it seems to suprise many, I have never even been on a farm, cause there is more here than farms... well here specifically there are also churchs and bars.. almost no place in the city more than 3 blocks from one or the other.

Oh, and I saw my first cow close up... when I vacationed in Hawaii... so that even struck me odd.

• Westhoughton (that's near Bolton, which is near Manchester) UK.

And no we don't all live on cobbled streets, I don't know anyone who keeps pidgeons, I have seen a whippet but I don't own a flat cap.

And Coronation Street is not a documentary on "northern life".

• Glasgow in Scotland.

• David Lester (1/22/2010)

Iowa here.

And it seems to suprise many, I have never even been on a farm, cause there is more here than farms... well here specifically there are also churchs and bars.. almost no place in the city more than 3 blocks from one or the other.

Oh, and I saw my first cow close up... when I vacationed in Hawaii... so that even struck me odd.

Ah, a fellow mid-westerner.....what part of Iowa are you in David?

John Rowan

======================================================
    ======================================================
    Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• John Rowan (1/22/2010)

David Lester (1/22/2010)

Iowa here.

Ah, a fellow mid-westerner.....what part of Iowa are you in David?

As east as you get without being in IL or WI.

We feel special, IBM just opened a fair sized office here.

• Austin, Texas here....

I wear boots but not the pointy-toed kind, ride an iron horse, own guns but don't usually carry one, and I DON'T wear a cowboy hat πŸ˜€

• Whenever I hear Texas it reminds of the picture drawn in all of the Louis L'Amour books. πŸ™‚ I was a big fan of it when I was a teen... πŸ™‚

-Roy

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 490 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply