Where are you?

• Hi,

I'm from Bexleyheath, Kent UK

Work near Waterloo Station London.

• Coincidence, Chico, Ca. one of the best college towns!!

http://tinyurl.com/yde7ka6

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• Brandie Tarvin (3/29/2010)

John Rowan (3/23/2010)

I was born just outside of Rapid City, at Elsworth AFB, but have lived in Omaha most of my life.

Really? Funny how small the world is. I spent time bouncing around Bellevue and Ralston for a while. Which part of Omaha?

I grew up in South Omaha until middle-school age and I've been out in West Omaha ever since. We live out by Boys Town now. So you still have family here?

John Rowan

======================================================
    ======================================================
    Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• John Rowan (3/29/2010)

I grew up in South Omaha until middle-school age and I've been out in West Omaha ever since. We live out by Boys Town now. So you still have family here?

Yep. And one of my best friends lives in South O just two blocks behind the high school. Really small world. @=)

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Very few people from INDIA(Asia).:sick:

-------Bhuvnesh----------
    I work only to learn Sql Server...though my company pays me for getting their stuff done;-)

• Norwich, Norfolk, UK

• GilaMonster (1/12/2010)

Johannesburg, South Africa. For anyone who's geography a little weak, that's at the southern end of the African continent.

Yes, we have electricity and internet (most of the time), we don't ride elephants and lions don't wander the streets.

πŸ˜€

Same here, from sunny Aouth Africa, Johannesburg, born and breed

• I'm a Scot as everyone should know from my sig below, currently living a few miles S of Manchester during summer (May to Aug) and at about 13.66 W Latitude:28.95 N (Puerto del Carmen, Provincia de Las Palmas, Spain) for the rest of the year, except when I have something better to do in some other place.

Tom

• Tom, care to translate that sig?

• Michael Meierruth (4/4/2010)

Tom, care to translate that sig?

Ok, here goes

The first line is

Don't pick me up unless I fall but if I do fall, DO.

(that's literal - what it really means is "correct me" not "pick me up" and "err" not "fall").

The second line is

An end will come upon the world, but love and music will survive.

(OK, in English you say "The world will come to an end")

Tom

• Seems like good advice πŸ™‚

• I used to live in the Kansas City area. As kids we did not think anybody lived in KCK, since it was so industrial at the time.

• Posting for the sole reason of putting this back on page 1 (this does seem like a popular thread, after all) . . .

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• i feel that still some members didnt share their nationality with us.

@steve-2 : DID you sign any confidential document with them:-D ?

-------Bhuvnesh----------
    I work only to learn Sql Server...though my company pays me for getting their stuff done;-)

• Nice thread, imho!!

Me born in , une fois par le territoire franΓ§ais (once a french territory) PONDICHERRY, in INDIA! πŸ˜‰

And now working in chennai (again in INDIA) for one among the top 3 IT companies in India!! πŸ™‚

Have anyone been here, to pondy ??

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 490 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply