Where are you?

• Hi every one

Iam new to this forum,

I born and brought up from Chennai, India.

Try Try Try Again,
    One Day u vl succeed..................

• Austin, TX

Born in NYC, raised in New Jersey, went to college in Massachusetts and Colorado, moved back to NYC and then ran screaming to Texas 27 years ago.

• Des Moines, Iowa.

• Johannesburg - South Africa

• Michael Meierruth (3/23/2010)

Born and raised in Germany.

Educated in New York City.

Living in Milan Italy for the past 20 years.

How's that for a yo-yo.

What part of Germany? I spent 3 years at Wildfleckin and 4.5 years at Schwabach. Loved every minute of it!!!

Joe

• crookj (3/25/2010)

Michael Meierruth (3/23/2010)

How's that for a yo-yo.

What part of Germany? I spent 3 years at Wildfleckin and 4.5 years at Schwabach. Loved every minute of it!!!

Joe

In the outskirts of Stuttgart, town called Korntal - a hop-skip-and-jump from the Black Forest.

• Chico, California located in northern California, North of Sacrament about 100 miles. Home of one of the infamous party schools. A bastion of both liberal and conservative values.

• Michael Meierruth (3/25/2010)

crookj (3/25/2010)

Michael Meierruth (3/23/2010)

How's that for a yo-yo.

Joe

In the outskirts of Stuttgart, town called Korntal - a hop-skip-and-jump from the Black Forest.

Drove around that area - It was BEAUTIFUL!

Joe

• Lynn Pettis (3/23/2010)

John Rowan (3/23/2010)

It's in Keystone, SD. The nearest 'big' town is Rapid City, SD, which is about 1/2 hour away. I was born just outside of Rapid City, at Elsworth AFB, but have lived in Omaha most of my life.

Umm, you took me seriously, didn't you. I have actually visited Mount Rushmore, and Crazy Horse. Can't wait to go back and see how much further (or not) Crazy Horse has come. Nothing like craving a statue out of a mountain.

I saw Crazy Horse in 2000, and recently saw pictures a family member took last fall. It hasn't changed much in the past 10 years from what I could tell.

The Redneck DBA

• Kansas City, KS

The Redneck DBA

• Jan Sorenson (3/25/2010)

Chico, California. Home of one of the infamous party schools.

Chico means young man or boy so the partying seems apropos. And there was a Chico Marx so I guess there's the infamous part. Still, never heard of it though. 😉

edit: Never heard of Sacrament, CA either! :laugh:

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• Jason Shadonix (3/26/2010)

Lynn Pettis (3/23/2010)

John Rowan (3/23/2010)

It's in Keystone, SD. The nearest 'big' town is Rapid City, SD, which is about 1/2 hour away. I was born just outside of Rapid City, at Elsworth AFB, but have lived in Omaha most of my life.

Umm, you took me seriously, didn't you. I have actually visited Mount Rushmore, and Crazy Horse. Can't wait to go back and see how much further (or not) Crazy Horse has come. Nothing like craving a statue out of a mountain.

I saw Crazy Horse in 2000, and recently saw pictures a family member took last fall. It hasn't changed much in the past 10 years from what I could tell.

Well, they did say they measure progress in decades. They also refuse to take any federal money for the project. Curious when they will have it done.

• The armpit of Florida, Jacksonville.

And, in the spirit of the misconceptions part of this thread:

When my family moved out to Nebraska though (many years ago), some of my fellow high school students asked me how I was going to deal with the outhouses and lack of electricity. Apparently, Nebraska isn't civilized country.

I personally think they read too much Willa Cather. @=)

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• PhilPacha (2/22/2010)

Springfield, Illinois, U.S.A.

Hey, my dad used to work in that town!

Not very elaborate for a state capital, is it? @=)

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• John Rowan (3/23/2010)

I was born just outside of Rapid City, at Elsworth AFB, but have lived in Omaha most of my life.

Really? Funny how small the world is. I spent time bouncing around Bellevue and Ralston for a while. Which part of Omaha?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 490 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply