Today's Random Word!

• Daniel Bowlin (10/1/2010)

yesterday was soaking rain.....today is floods and closed roads

My daily commute takes me right alongside the Hudson River. It looked pretty swollen this morning.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• tshelly (10/1/2010)

The Aggies lost in thrilling game against OSU. 🙁 At least the game kept me interested till the very end.

Agreed - I wanted AM to win. But when you turn the ball over like that, it's tough to win.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Ray K (10/1/2010)

Daniel Bowlin (10/1/2010)

yesterday was soaking rain.....today is floods and closed roads

My daily commute takes me right alongside the Hudson River. It looked pretty swollen this morning.

Will you send some of that out here to the desert?

Learn Extended Events

• WOTD - electromagnetic pulse (A Hardware Tech's worse nightmare!)

Joe

• crookj (10/1/2010)

WOTD - electromagnetic pulse (A Hardware Tech's worse nightmare!)

Did that actually happen or are you just watching Oceans 11 (the new version)?

Oh.. WOTD: Ocean

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Brandie Tarvin (10/1/2010)

crookj (10/1/2010)

WOTD - electromagnetic pulse (A Hardware Tech's worse nightmare!)

Did that actually happen or are you just watching Oceans 11 (the new version)?

Oh.. WOTD: Ocean

Just a nightmare. Must have been due to the power supply I changed in my Grandson's PC last night.

Joe

• Nightmare

Learn Extended Events

• Viking

Hope this helps,
    Rich

[p]
    [/p]

• RichardDouglas (10/4/2010)

Viking

Warriors.

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Brandie Tarvin (10/4/2010)

RichardDouglas (10/4/2010)

Viking

Warriors.

Armour-piercing bodkins.

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• Snowballs

Mike

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”...Robert McCloskey

• Purrsuasion

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• Purrdition - a house full of cats - to a dog person

Mike

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”...Robert McCloskey

• Purr-fection

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Training day.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,941 through 2,955 (of 21,190 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply