Today's Random Word!

• CirquedeSQLeil (9/30/2010)

craps

Blackjack

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (9/30/2010)

CirquedeSQLeil (9/30/2010)

craps

Blackjack

Texas hold Em.

Joe

• Late

It's late start Thursday. Kids go to school an hour late, so I can sleep in.

• Steve Jones - Editor (9/30/2010)

Late

It's late start Thursday. Kids go to school an hour late, so I can sleep in.

Early.

Dog wants her 0530 daily walk. No sleeping in for me - even on weekends.

Joe

• It's why I like doggie doors 🙂

• She has a doggy door - we just go on a 30 min walk every morning. Helps me wake up and mentally prepare for the day ahead.

Joe

P.S. - She has me trained!

• tosscrosby (9/30/2010)

We have an electric rail system here. Every few years, one of our more "inteliigent" chaps decides to urinate on the third rail (live electricity). The spark arcs through the stream and ZAP - he be gone! Helluva way to die.

Yep, New Yorkers have been known to do that in the subways. It's never pretty.

• I simply find it amazing that they either so stupid that they don't realize the potential hazard, or that they simply don't care.

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• tosscrosby (9/30/2010)

I simply find it amazing that they either so stupid that they don't realize the potential hazard, or that they simply don't care.

I think people don't know. I didn't know until I heard the stories from a nurse who worked in the burn unit at one of the hospitals. Of course, I was young and dumb then, but they ought to put up some warning signs for the collective ignorant:ermm:

• I think part of the male instinct is the desire to pee on stuff.

John Rowan

======================================================
    ======================================================
    Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• I saw enough kids pee on an electric fence to teach me to watch where I aim.

Ahhh, the pleasures of growing up in the country.

Mike

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”...Robert McCloskey

• You'd think by now that those with the hereditary insane urge to get a shock would have eliminated themselves from the gene pool already. Once they get fried, don't think too many little ones would be running around their pads.

Joe

• Man killed 'peeing on power line'

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• yesterday was soaking rain.....today is floods and closed roads

• The Aggies lost in thrilling game against OSU. 🙁 At least the game kept me interested till the very end.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,926 through 2,940 (of 21,190 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply