Today's Random Word!

• bcsims 90437 (9/28/2010)

John Rowan (9/28/2010)

Ice

Ice Cream. It's HOT.

No. It's COLD. Max temperature here today was 34.2°C. I just came back from UK a couple of weeks ago and got reacclimatised, for 17 days it's been getting well up into the high 30s, and now 34 feels freezing to me.

Tom

• bcsims 90437 (9/28/2010)

John Rowan (9/28/2010)

Ice

Ice Cream. It's HOT.

Baked Alaska

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• SQLBits - It starts tomorrow, can't wait!

Hope this helps,
    Rich

[p]
    [/p]

• Train

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Flopsum

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• gambol

Mike

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”...Robert McCloskey

• Cat

(as in missing -- he didn't come home last night, which is not like him. Mommy and Daddy are worried.)

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (9/29/2010)

Cat

(as in missing -- he didn't come home last night, which is not like him. Mommy and Daddy are worried.)

Did you do anything to cause anthropophobia?

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• tosscrosby (9/29/2010)

Ray K (9/29/2010)

Cat

Not this cat! He's probably the most social cat I've ever seen. He'll go up to anyone and everyone. I swear that our entire neighborhood knows us just because of this cat!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Ray K (9/29/2010)

tosscrosby (9/29/2010)

Ray K (9/29/2010)

Cat

Not this cat! He's probably the most social cat I've ever seen. He'll go up to anyone and everyone. I swear that our entire neighborhood knows us just because of this cat!

If you'd said my cat, he'd be home by now. Cat's don't like to be referred to as it or this.

I hope he's just making you sweat for a day or two, and nothing serious has happened.

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

• Chris Morris-439714 (9/29/2010)

Ray K (9/29/2010)

tosscrosby (9/29/2010)

Ray K (9/29/2010)

Cat

Not this cat! He's probably the most social cat I've ever seen. He'll go up to anyone and everyone. I swear that our entire neighborhood knows us just because of this our cat!

If you'd said my cat, he'd be home by now. Cat's don't like to be referred to as it or this.

I hope he's just making you sweat for a day or two, and nothing serious has happened.

There! Better?

• Ray K (9/29/2010)

Chris Morris-439714 (9/29/2010)

Ray K (9/29/2010)

tosscrosby (9/29/2010)

Ray K (9/29/2010)

Cat

Not this cat! He's probably the most social cat I've ever seen. He'll go up to anyone and everyone. I swear that our entire neighborhood knows us just because of this our cat!

There! Better?

Much. Can I have a saucer of milk, please?

• WOTD - spelunking

Joe

• crookj (9/29/2010)

WOTD - spelunking

Joe

Are you a Chiropterologist?

• Chiropractor

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

Viewing 15 posts - 2,896 through 2,910 (of 21,190 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply