First Episodes

• That was a great show from my childhood.

The problem is that some of these are so politically incorrect!

Sea Hunt. Rat Patrol. Combat.

M.A.S.H.

I've been watching the first season of M.A.S.H. on Netflix, can't believe how good it is. But there's a character who lived in the Swamp with Pierce and Trapper who's name is so politically incorrect I won't utter it here.

Henry Blake: "Radar, I told you to fix that hole in the nurse's showers tent"

Radar: "I did sir, it just took a week longer than I expected"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • below86 (3/31/2015)

Gary Varga (3/31/2015)

below86 (3/31/2015)

Gaz

-- Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...they're everywhere!!!

Maybe it's time for an Aliens remake?

Good spot...but no. Still eminently watchable. (Only considering Alien and Aliens - particularly ignoring things like Alien vs. Alf etc.)

I've seen this on your post for some time now and I couldn't figure out what it was from, then a couple months ago I was flipping the channels and came across this movie already in progress, and within 5 minutes I heard this line.:-)

You could have asked. I don't bite...fellow SSCers 😛

Gaz

• Eric M Russell (3/31/2015)

Once a year I watch 'The Sound of Music' with the family. This is one movie that could never be properly redone.

...or on the first place!!!

(Unfair slight as I have found that I cannot like musicals with the exception of Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds).

Gaz

• If you're sampling pilots (and it hasn't already been recommended) I would suggest The Beverly Hillbillies. It is hilarious, though I can't say as much for the entire series...

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply