urgent-trace

• Hello experts,

i want to know whom all connecting to my servers.i am running a trace.But i doubt whether it can return datas like from which machines the server is accessing. i want to know from which all machines the databases got accessed and queries are running.We are getting errors in our application and we doubt someone is connecting to server and executing some particular queries.Profilers will return the queries that are executed.But i also want to know from which machines these queries are getting executed.It could be helpful if somebody can help me.I am running a profiler for 2 days.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]+++BLADE+++[/font]:cool:

• There is an option for tracing what computer the command came from. Look at the full list of columns available, and you'll find it on there.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• Thanks!!!!!!!!! It was actually my mistake.I got what all i want from the profiler itself.i didnt checked it fully before.:-)

[font="Comic Sans MS"]+++BLADE+++[/font]:cool:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply