Unable to remove Report from Report Manager.

• Hi,

I am unable to remove a particular report from my Report Manager(SSRS 2008 R2). I had scheduled subscriptions for this report . This report generates mail every second even though I had scheduled the mail once a day. I have no issues deleting other reports. This is my test server. I even deleted the Project from the Project folder. When I switch on the Report server the system hangs as the Report Server consumes half of the memory & my outlook mail box is flooded with 1000's of mails almost a GB.

Due to this I have switched of the Report Server services.

When I try deleting the report from Report Manager , I get the following error Message:

An error occurred within the report server database. This may be due to a connection failure, timeout or low disk condition within the database. (rsReportServerDatabaseError) Get Online Help Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Regards,

Nithin

• I cracked it. I had to first remove the subscription & then delete the report from Report Manager.

• Were you able to find why it creates emails so frequent?

• Eralper (11/23/2011)

Were you able to find why it creates emails so frequent?

Still have no idea , why it generated so mails. The schedule was every hour. If somebody can throw some light into this issue. We could take precautions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply