UI controls for SQL server analysis services 2008

• Hi all,

I need to build ASP.net UIs for reports based on SSAS 2008 cubes. Currently I'm looking at Dundas, syncfusion and radar-soft controls to help me with the same. These controls have a large cost difference and I am having trouble evaluating the various options that I have availiable. Has someone done a similar analysis for these and other ASP.net controls for OLAP?

Please share with me your conclusions or any other insights that you might have in this field

Regards 🙂

Prashant

• If you need a zero cost solution, try to check AMO, an API used to access SSAS. Dundas built on top of this API

• Hi just wondering which you ended up choosing and how you like the results? I am in the same process right now.

Question if you went with Syncfusion… did you have to do anything special to get the controls to connect to your SSAS cube? I have downloaded their evaluation version and am trying to set up a quick example but cannot even connect to my SSAS Cube. I keep getting 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON, does not have access' error. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply