The component "Fuzzy Lookup cannot run on installed Standard Edition of Integration Services. It requires Enterprise Edition or higher.

• Hi,

I am geting this error in ssis ,

The component "Fuzzy Lookup Cannot run on installed Standard Edition of Integration Services. It requires Enterprise Edition or higher.

I found tat we can't upgrade sandard to developer edition.

If I try to install developer editon as named instance on same box, in this i can't see Interataion service is enabled in feature selection [May be it's not showing because we already got standard edistion Integration service....not sure]

What is the best resolution for this please.

please Let me know if ou need any other details to resolve this [PLease don't ask why you want to upgrade or move from standard to developer .Some one installed standard instead of development on dev box )::::: funny]

Thanks in Advance

Krish

• Did you install Developer Edition named instance or just quit after seeing SSIS-state during the installation process?

If you can play, I would try installing the Dev instance and see what happens to SSIS when trying to run a package using Fuzzy Lookup.

There are no special teachers of virtue, because virtue is taught by the whole community.
    --Plato

• opc.three (4/13/2012)

Did you install Developer Edition named instance or just quit after seeing SSIS-state during the installation process?

If you can play, I would try installing the Dev instance and see what happens to SSIS when trying to run a package using Fuzzy Lookup.

+1

If it still fails, uninstall SSIS. Install development edition of SQL Server with SSIS at the same time.

(but I think this won't be necessary)

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply