The Bionic Office - V2

• Just to clarify...

Priorities-Include: People/Personalities, Supervision-style, Amenities, Pay, Eduction/Benefits, Temperature, View

Noise/Views, some variety and control of, too much is distracting.

Reposting part of my previous post. By "Noise" I was including voices from people including ALL extraneous noise. I did emphasis "variety and control of". That part agrees with Manie Verster saying "I like people but only when I feel like it.".

I understand the view of David Reed, his "chaos theory", Chaos seems like such a negative word to me, there probably is some other word for it, similar too "white noise".

I also think that what you value the most in your environment also depends if you are working with your Left or Right part of your brain at the time. And predominantly which part is required by your tasks at hand.

When you are in a Creative or Logical mode of thought, each work best in different environments.

• Steve Jones - Editor (1/6/2009)

I've got a walkout, need to get pictures, and there are two full-sized, outside windows on that side of the house.

I should give it a try, and see if I can work down there. I've been getting some complaints lately from my wife about my voice and typing, so maybe it's time for some separation.

Well, as long as you have good windows and external access, go for it. A home office provides many great tax write-offs.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 31 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply