Thanks

• I don't post much, don't ask many questions, mainly because what I do is pretty low-level DBA/T-sql stuff, and I can find answers either myself or by coming here or Googling.

I'm sure there must be others like me out there - we don't ask much, and therefore maybe don't get the chance to say thanks too often, so I thought I'd do just that. So thank you everyone who has asked a question that has left behind answers for those of us who are asking the same thing, and to all who have posted answers/discussions.

What brought me here today was a very, very simple thing (I knew how to format the date/time in SSRS, but wasn't sure how to get the minutes in 24 hour clock instead of 12 hour - got it, thanks), and it just occurred to me that the thread where I found the answer was so old that posting "thanks" would be somewhat meaningless, but I still wanted to say it.

Guess I'm in a bit of a reflective mood.

Bex

• Speaking not only for myself, thank you for your support. We are glad that you have been able to find the answers to you your questions and we hope that this will continue to be the case.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply