SSRS 2005 - Adding column names to a matrix

• All,

I have a report that contains a matrix. I have several row groups and a static group for the column.

For the row groups, the first group is Publication, the second is State, the third is Metro, and so on. They are all collapsed. Of course, with a matrix, there are no headers beyond that of the first group. I inserted text boxes and typed in the names and then moved them into place. I previewed my report and all seemed to be fine and good. As soon as I uploaded the report to the website, though, it took all my text boxes and displayed them at the end of the matrix, in individual rows.

Has anyone seen this and do you know how to fix it? We have other matrix reports in our organization where the same thing was done and the headers look fine. I cannot find a single setting/property that I may have changed to cause this!

Thanks!

• Did you place a rectangle in the row group header box and then place the text boxes in it? I find this works much better for me. Also check the parent container property of the textboxs and make sure it's your rectangle and not the report itself.

-Luke.

To help us help you read this[/url]For better help with performance problems please read this[/url]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply