SSIS package from JOB failing.

• Hi All,

I have a task of scheduling backup of Single table from one server to another.

So, through export wizard created and saved as SSIS package and executed successfully. Iam trying to execute the same package through SQL JOB and its getting failed.

Options tested:

Donot save encrypted data

Encrypt...with password

Package:

/SQL "\System_Table" /SERVER "SOUTHEast" /MAXCONCURRENT " -1 " /CHECKPOINTING OFF /REPORTING E

Error:

Executed as user: WIN\SQLServices. ...n 9.00.4035.00 for 32-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1984-2005. All rights reserved. Started: 16:06:04 Error: 2010-04-27 16:06:04.62 Code: 0xC0016016 Source: Description: Failed to decrypt protected XML node "DTS:Password" with error 0x8009000B "Key not valid for use in specified state.". You may not be authorized to access this information. This error occurs when there is a cryptographic error. Verify that the correct key is available. End Error Error: 2010-04-27 16:06:04.87 Code: 0xC0016016 Source: Description: Failed to decrypt protected XML node "DTS:Password" with error 0x8009000B "Key not valid for use in specified state.". You may not be authorized to access this information. This error occurs when there is a cryptographic error. Verify that the correct key is available. End Error Error: 2010-04-27 16:06:05.45 Code: 0xC0016016 Source: Description: Failed to de... The package execution fa... The step failed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If am doing wrong please correct me.

Or

else please suggest me the best way of backup of table from one db server to another server and loading into the table (appending).

fast help is appreciated and suggestions required.

Cheers,
    - Win.

" Have a great day "

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply