SSIS package can't load dynamic library

• I am trying to load data from interbase database to sql server (1 to 1) table

and I am getting the following error

--

SSIS package "Package.dtsx" starting.

Information: 0x4004300A at Interbase to sql server, SSIS.Pipeline: Validation phase is beginning.

Error: 0xC0202009 at Package, Connection manager "Gaucher GDB.SYSDBA": SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x8007007E.

An OLE DB record is available. Source: "LCPI.IBProvider.3" Hresult: 0x8007007E Description: "[dbobj] Loading the dynamic library "gds32.dll".

The specified module could not be found.

Win32 Error:7E".

Error: 0xC020801C at Interbase to sql server, OLE DB Source [1]: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER. The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager "Gaucher GDB.SYSDBA" failed with error code 0xC0202009. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the AcquireConnection method call failed.

Error: 0xC0047017 at Interbase to sql server, SSIS.Pipeline: component "OLE DB Source" (1) failed validation and returned error code 0xC020801C.

Error: 0xC004700C at Interbase to sql server, SSIS.Pipeline: One or more component failed validation.

Error: 0xC0024107 at Interbase to sql server: There were errors during task validation.

SSIS package "Package.dtsx" finished: Failure.

The program '[3168] Package.dtsx: DTS' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

--

what would be the case

Thanks,

• Got it

My machine is 64 bit, I should enforce my ssis package to use 32 bit dll's

problem solved

Thanks,

teddy

• I have one more question though;

I am importing around 60 tables to sql server from interbase; do I have to create 1 data flow task for each table (60 data flow task) or is there an easy way to do it in a single shot

Thansk

• washawgolla (4/22/2010)

I have one more question though;

I am importing around 60 tables to sql server from interbase; do I have to create 1 data flow task for each table (60 data flow task) or is there an easy way to do it in a single shot

Thansk

You could make your package generic, by storing the tables names and columns et cetera in a reference table. Then loop over this table with a for each loop, store the values of the table in variables and use this variables to dynamically construct SQL queries. You won't have to use the data flow though, just Execute SQL tasks in the loop container.

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• washawgolla (4/22/2010)

I have one more question though;

Thansk

If you can use third-party solutions, check the commercial CozyRoc Data Flow Task Plus. It includes support for dynamic data flows and you can implement your requirement with only one data flow.

---
    SSIS Tasks Components Scripts Services | http://www.cozyroc.com/

• My machine is 64 bit, I should enforce my ssis package to use 32 bit dll's

Thats it Teddy. Had the whole day on this. Thanks Teddy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply