SSIS dynamic package creation

• we receive couple of files from our clients of which one is a xml file that is dynamic any inputs on how to automate the loading of this data into sql server table via ssis package.

regards

• post a sample xml file and the DDL / schema for the target table, will try to solve ur mystery.

Also note that u can have a script component as a Data Source inside. Which means, worst case, u can always use the script component to wirte ur custome code and do the import.

NM

• Hello,

I would definitely love to share that info with you, unfortunately i have nothing available except for the req.

Regards

• Hello,

I would definitely love to share that info with you, unfortunately i have nothing available except for the req.

Regards

• Hello,

Regards

• Hello,

Regards

• Hello,

Regards

• can't be of much help, without knowing what has to be done

NM

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply