SSIS Access

• I have installed SSIS after installing SQL Server 2014 two months ago.

I can log in to SSIS from my client, but the developer can't? She can only log in from the server itself?

I gave her permissions in Dcomcnfg.com as Microsoft states to do.

Any suggestions on why she can't even see it from her client?

Thank you!

• What is the error?

Is the server in the same domain as the machine she's trying to log in from?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Currently she can't even see it from her client and it is on the same domain.

Although if she remotes into the server she can right click as Administrator and log in fine.

On the flip side, I have no problem logging in from my client.

• butcherking13 (12/9/2014)

Currently she can't even see it from her client and it is on the same domain.

Although if she remotes into the server she can right click as Administrator and log in fine.

On the flip side, I have no problem logging in from my client.

Sounds like her account/login does not have the required rights.

Alvin Ramard
    Memphis PASS Chapter[/url]

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• I wondered that, but I have given her almost everything other than sysadmin rights.

I'm still looking and will eventually figure out the issue.

Thanks

• I have a question though. SSIS was installed after SQL Server was and wasn't touched for a couple of months.

When SSIS was installed if Database engine wasn't selected could this be the issue? I'm a new junior DBA and don't have much experience with SSIS, but this has crossed my mind.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply