SSAS DEPLOYMENT ERROR

• HI,

while deploying a SSAS project i am getting following error-

Warning1Dimension [Date] : Create hierarchies in non-parent child dimensions.

Warning2Dimension [Product] : Create hierarchies in non-parent child dimensions.

Warning3Dimension [Customer] : Create hierarchies in non-parent child dimensions.

Error4Internal error: The operation terminated unsuccessfully.

Error 5 'The datasource, 'Adventure Works DW2008R2', contains an ImpersonationMode that is not supported for processing operations.'

Error6Errors in the high-level relational engine. A connection could not be made to the data source with the DataSourceID of 'Adventure Works DW2008R2', Name of 'Adventure Works DW2008R2'.

Error7Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the dimension, with the ID of 'Product', Name of 'Product' was being processed.

Error8Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'Standard Cost' attribute of the 'Product' dimension from the 'Analysis Services Project1' database was being processed.

please help me resolving this issue.

Thanks

Rahul Singh

• Which impersonation option did you choose in the datasource?

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• HI,

I AM USING THE CURRENT USERS CREDENTIALS OPTION IN DATA SOURCE.

THANKS

RAHUL SINGH

• Your caps lock is broken.

Does your user have access to the database? If yes, try another option: service account, default or specifying an explicit user.

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• Now it's working from another users credentials, the user has admin rights.

Thanks for Your reply.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply