SQLdumps filling drive

• Lot of SQL dumps filling C:\ and they are continuous SQLDump####.mdmp and .txt. It SQL 2014 SP1. Any suggestion how to resolve this.

• psred (10/6/2016)

Lot of SQL dumps filling C:\ and they are continuous SQLDump####.mdmp and .txt. It SQL 2014 SP1. Any suggestion how to resolve this.

Read the text files, check the errorlog, work out what the problem is based on what you find.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Is listing a stored procedure in all the text files. But what could be the problem with stored proc.

• The sky is green and the grass is blue.

You haven't given us anything with which to even formulate an answer. We are not mind readers and definitely don't have access to your systems to be able to look for ourselves.

Post the errors (complete error messages) and we might be able to help you better.

• psred (10/6/2016)

Is listing a stored procedure in all the text files. But what could be the problem with stored proc.

You have been here long enough to realise that this is not enough information. Actually, it's barely any information.

If I listed 4,000 possible problems with your stored proc, ie every possible problem with any stored proc I have ever seen in my life, would that be helpful to you? Because that's as refined as I could be, given your posts.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply