SQL to Excel

• Hello All,

when I am loading the data from SQL database to excel ,its working fine in my machine but when we tried to run the package on the server, its failing with following message

The attempt to add a row to the Data Flow task buffer failed with error code 0xC0047020.

The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running.

Any suggestions please, its really killing my time from 2days,.,.,.,.,

Thanks,

Ram

• Hi MrReddy,

Does this link help?

Regards:
    Mordred
    Keep on Coding in the Free World

• Thank you Mordred

but I am not using any fast load option, I am simply loading the data from SQL database to Excel.

• In your source may be it have more than 65,000 rows, if it is yes divide total number of rows in to different sheets.

• Hello krisna

thank you for your reply.

I am using excel 2010, there is no issue when I am loading the data in my laptop but when we run it on the server their I am getting the buffer error.

• in you local system .xlsx file able load 1,000,000 rows. but in your server .xls able to load only 65k rows. how many number of rows is there in your source?

• We are loading the data to an excel file which is on a shared folder, no issues when we are loading the data about 550K but when we tried to load the data around 700k ,it says that buffer error.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply