sql server 2005 certification

• GilaMonster (12/21/2008)

Krishna_DBA (12/21/2008)

Yes, using Testking, Pass4sure are brain dumps and it is not advisable to go through them unless you are confident that you have practiced a lot and grasped the subject.

Sorry, but you shouldn't be using them at all, regardless of your experience with the subject. Saying you only cheated because you know the subject well is not an excuse.

Yes thats quite right you should not use them at all. But, we cannot stop them using as you can see from the previous post they already have a link with them.

• Krishna_DBA (12/21/2008)

I have above e books with me if you need any. I can upload them for you.

Those are all copyrighted materials, and hence it is illegal to freely distribute them. All of those books are good, they're not that expensive.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • Yes, Thats right too, I cannot distribute...thanks for reminding me Gail:D. Now I'll go and get my coffee before I sit and post:w00t:....

• mahamed_elsirty (12/18/2008)

I PASSED EXAM 70-431 SINCE 2 WEEK

if you want to get high score study from pass4sure i upload the exame for u this version is still valid i study from this version and my score is 1940/2000

i upload the exame for u this version is still valid

the exame consist 47 Q

35 Q choose

simulation

study this pass4sure good

note

if u want to exame take it before 25 decmber

good luck

because prometric is closed from 25 to 15 jan

I think you should delete your post for further newbies that they will not get to know about this link and also as Gail said this forum which is purely knowledge based does not allow brain dumps to be allowed/supplied

• Krishna_DBA (12/21/2008)

I think you should delete your post for further newbies that they will not get to know about this link and also as Gail said this forum which is purely knowledge based does not allow brain dumps to be allowed/supplied

I have reported it. When Steve or Brian drops by they'll remove the link. In the meantime, could you please remove the quoted link from your post?

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • Oh!..Lazy sunday I kept on editing my posts today....:hehe:

• We do not condone posting of braindump links.

If you want to pass, study for the exam.

• I took the exam last Friday. I used the 70-431 MS press book and exam cram (yellow and red book). I studied for about five weeks. My suggestion if you use the 70-431 is after you read the lessons to look the topics up in BOL and read additional information on the topics. Also, spend lots of time in SSMS. If I didn't I'm not sure I would have passed just using the MS press book.

You can find the books online at reasonable prices. I just purchased The 70-443 MS press book and two study books for the 70-443 and 70-444 new for $20 shipped.

Mike

Mike

How to Post Performance Problems[/url]

How to Post Best Practices[/url]

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply