SQL Replication - RollbackSnapshotTempDB

• Hi,

I have set-up a replication for my production Database (SQL 2008 R2) to a DR (SQL 2012 SP1) using an intermediate distribution server (SQL 2012 SP1).

all works fine, except that when maintenance plan runs at night, a RollbackSnapshotTempDB is created which blocks my replication.

I have check in the log files and the error is below:

The operating system returned error 21(The device is not ready.) to SQL Server during a read at offset 0x0000014d5ca000 in file '\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy80\Data Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA\DB_Data.MDF'. Additional messages in the SQL Server error log and system event log may provide more detail. This is a severe system-level error condition that threatens database integrity and must be corrected immediately. Complete a full database consistency check (DBCC CHECKDB). This error can be caused by many factors; for more information, see SQL Server Books Online.

My Maintenance plan is already doing a DB check.

In order to sort this out, I need to drop the RollbackSnapshotTempDB and re-initialize my publishers and with a new snapshots.

Can you please advise what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Bryan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply