SQL Opportunities with EEI!

• Enterprise Engineering, Inc.(EEI) is an established technology provider delivering robust, scaleable solutions to Wall Street and the global financial community. EEI is looking for talented Microsoft Enterprise and SQL Server Database Professionals to join our TEAM! We are made up of some of the most talented database professionals in the Tri-State Area.

Our Enterprise Services group has on-going opportunities available. Our projects include Technology Architecture & Strategy, Data Strategy & Warehousing, Performance Engineering, and Infrastructure & Process Analysis.

We currently have opportunities available for SQL DBAs, Database Developers and Senior Architects in New York City, New Jersey and Connecticut. If you would like to learn more about EEI, please contact me anytime.

***Salary commensurate with experience.***

Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.joineei.com

EEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!***

CONTACT US:

Enterprise Engineering, Inc.

40 Broad Street, 19th Floor

New York, NY 10004

fperri@joineei.com 

FAX: 212.344.2700

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Hi Frank,

Do you sponsor overseas applications? I'm a UK national working on contracts throughout England and Scotland.

Regards

Tim

• Tim,

It is possible. It depends on the amount of time it would take for you to be working here coinciding with the opportunities that we have available at that time. Most of our opportunities close and start in a 2 week time frame, so it is a matter of timing. Please feel free to send me your resume and other information and we can take this conversation offline. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with EEI. fperri@joineei.com

• Hello Frank

I sent over an email with my resume. The email bounced back..is there any other email that you can be reached with ?

Dinakar.

Dinakar Nethi
    Life is short. Enjoy it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply