SQL DBA in Avon, Colorado

• Description:

Resort Technology Partners, LLC (RTP), founded in 1997, is the industry leading developer of innovative technology solutions for the resort and recreation industry. Based in Avon, Colorado, RTP software manages a majority of the major ski resorts in North America including, Vail, Aspen, Park City, Whistler Blackcomb, Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper Mountain, Winter Park, Jackson Hole and many more. Our staff consists of more than 60 professionals specializing in software & interactive design, development, consulting, implementation and support.

Located at the base of Beaver Creek Resort, RTP is a progressive and dynamic workplace. We hire only top professionals committed to leading the resort industry in client service, software development and interactive services. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to provide leadership in all aspects of database design and administration for a new enterprise framework built on the latest Microsoft technologies. The RTP|ONE Enterprise Framework is a platform that will provide the foundation for the next generation of .NET-based transaction and order processing applications.

Responsibilities:

*Lead design, development and support efforts of high-availability production databases for RTP|ONE.

*Coordinate and participate in activities associated with managing schedules and priorities related to database development, production and application implementation.

*Provide leadership and/or assistance in resolving problems with production SQL Server databases and tracking SQL Server problems with external clients.

Qualifications:

*Strong working experience in troubleshooting and environment tuning.

*Strong negotiation skills and ability to effectively resolve conflicting priorities from multiple internal and external customers.

*Strong decision-making skills, take charge personality, and the ability to drive a plan to completion.

*Able to work flexible hours as required by business priorities.

*Excellent written and oral communication skills.

*In-depth understanding and experience in supporting high-availability architectures.

*Knowledge in application of SQL Service Packs and Security Patches.

*Minimum 5 years experience in DBA leadership position.

*BS in Computer Science or related degree.

*Development experience with XML is helpful.

This is a full-time position. No relocation package is offered with this position.

TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO: jobs@rtp.com

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON RTP, PLEASE VISIT: http://www.rtp.com

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• I am interested in this position. I will send my resume today. My contact number is 225-892-5219.

Ramesh Gummadi

Ramesh Gummadi

• I am interested

I will send my cv

my contact no is +973 9183873

Bhaskar Parsi

Bhaskar Parsi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply