Right and Left side Y-Axis

• I can not seem to find out how to create a Left and Right side Y-Axis (chart) using SSRS 2005, can anyone help?

• Do you mean an X axis that goes into the negative?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Forum posting etiquette.[/url] Get your answers faster.

• Right click on the chart background (inside your axis not the chart area surrounding it) 4th option down "Show Secondary Axis"

Andy

==========================================================================================================================
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila. Mitch Ratcliffe

• I am talking about the Y-Axis ... I have a count of issues and the the Sum of Volume in KG.. so if you put the two data elements together, the count does not show up since it is too small vrs the Sum of Volume. Need to have the left Y axis to show Volume and the right Y axis to show the count.

When I right click on the center of the graph my options (in 2005) are:

Bring to Front

Send to Back

Align to Grid

Select Body

Cut

Copy

Paste

Delete

Chart Type

Properties

• BTW I get that same list, no matter where in the chart I right click on.

• Unless you have Dundas (external add-on), you can't use dual axis charts in 2005. It was added in 2008.

Steve.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply