Reports unavailable to users

• Hi guys,

My users are unable to view reports on server A. When trying to access it shows up as users have no access to the reports.

We have another server B which also deploys the same set of reports,to the same set of users as Server A.Users are able to view the reports on Server B.

Both server B & A are used for deploying reports that are created on another development server.I am very new to the concepts of IIS and report administration.Could someone tell me what I can start checking on? What are the settings that I can compare on both server ?

FYI : Users on Both server A & B use Windows Authentication.

If I am not very clear on the problem explained above.Do let me know I would be glad to explain futher.

[font="TimesNewRoman"] “I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work”........Thomas Alva Edison[/font]

• Guys,

After futher investigation here is what I found, when user tries to access reports on ServerA, a pop up appears asking them to key in their user name and password.This does not happend when they try to access reports on ServerB.How do I overcome this problem ?

What setting do I check and where ?

[font="TimesNewRoman"] “I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work”........Thomas Alva Edison[/font]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply