Report Manager wont allow parameter selection when adding / modifying a Subscription

• Hi,

Report manager has stopped allowing me to create or modify a subscription where a drop down parameter is used that gets its values from a query so that I can select one or all of the options.

For example:

- The report requires a list of users to be displayed in a parameter where all or some or one can be selected.

- The list is created from a query that just lists names from a table.

- The report runs fine if I run it manually.

- When creating a subscription and I want to set the default to be one user in particular or a few or all, the drop down list does not allow me to select it at all.

I have asked our DBA and he found that there are duplicate jobs on the report server for report subscriptions. He thinks that this may have something to do with it when creating a subscription, we are unsure.

Does anyone have any information regarding the above issue?

Any input or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

I am using IE 10.

Visual Studio 2008 V9

Win8

Thanks,

Nevarda

• Hi,

So... no response means I'm alone in this one. lol.

What I have found out in the meantime is that if I change the parameter to NOT allow multiple values, then it works.

The issue is that I need it to be able to select Multiple values.

🙁

Nevarda

• What happens when you click the link to amend the subscription? I can't say I ever experienced this issue when we had SQL 2008, however, it sounds a bit like what happens when you "accidently" amend the subscription XML in the SQL database. Could your DBA check this, and see that it looks ok?

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply