report by day, week and month

• Hi,

We currently have a daily report that has a date parameter so when we supply the date it gives the result for that day. Now my boss wants to add weekly data and this report needs to show two different tab when exported to excel(daily and weekly)..How can I accomplish this?

Thanks

• Set the PageBreakAtEnd property to True for the daily table. The page break should force the next table onto the next tab in the workbook.

• Thanks for your reply but how would I set the formula to get weekly data and monthly data for a given date.

• can I use WTD function for getting weekly data? If yes can I pass date parameter such that I get that week's data?

• It almost sounds like you're asking how to write your query to get weekly/monthly data.

Can you post the code you're using for the daily info?

Personal Motto: Why push the envelope when you can just open it?

If you follow the direction given HERE[/url] you'll likely increase the number and quality of responses you get to your question.

Jason L. Selburg
  • SELECT NON EMPTY { [Measures].[Sale Amount], [Measures].[Sale Reported], [Measures].[Avg Sale $], [Measures].[Upsell Count], [Measures].[Avg Serviced $], [Measures].[Avg Secs Triaged], [Measures].[Route Attempts], [Measures].[Inbound Call], [Measures].[Serviced], [Measures].[Answered], [Measures].[Short Call CC], [Measures].[Avg Secs Serviced]} ON COLUMNS, NON EMPTY { ([Hour].[Hour - Interval - Minute].[Interval].ALLMEMBERS * [Call Center].[Call Center].[Call Center].ALLMEMBERS)} DIMENSION PROPERTIES MEMBER_CAPTION, MEMBER_UNIQUE_NAME ON ROWS FROM [Calls] WHERE ({StrToMember(@Customer)} , {StrToMember(@ForDate)} )

CELL PROPERTIES VALUE, BACK_COLOR, FORE_COLOR, FORMATTED_VALUE, FORMAT_STRING, FONT_NAME, FONT_SIZE, FONT_FLAGS

• Sorry, this is SSAS and not my cup of tea. (yet)

Personal Motto: Why push the envelope when you can just open it?

If you follow the direction given HERE[/url] you'll likely increase the number and quality of responses you get to your question.

Jason L. Selburg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply