Replication Error: No replicated transactions are available

• Hello All,

I am trying to setup Pull Transactional replication with publisher and distributer on one server and subscriber on another server.

I did:

shared the snapshot folder as \\servername\repldata and gave while configuring the distributer

run the log reader and snapshot agents under sql agent accounts

giving the distributer under distributer_admin login and gave that login while configuring the subscriber

I am getting the error in log readet agent and the msg is "No replicated transactions are available "

I dont know where it went wrong.

Please give any suggenstions or ideas, its a kind of urgent and important.

Thanks and regards

• Can you post the actual error message you are seeing in the log reader agent. "No replicated transactions available" could also mean that there is no activity on the publisher and hence there is nothing to replicate (and this message is logged for informational purposes in this case).

Are there any other error messages you can locate in the MSlogreader_history table?

• mpalaparthi (6/15/2011)

I am getting the error in log readet agent and the msg is "No replicated transactions are available "

I dont know where it went wrong.

Please give any suggenstions or ideas, its a kind of urgent and important.

Thanks and regards

This is not error message. It is just status. It means nothing to replicate.

Can you insert a dummy row in the publisher and check in the subscriber whether it is replicated or not?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply