rearding image???

• Hi Guyz,

I am using a rectangular image in one of my reports.

so I just wanted to know tht is it possible to change the colour of any side of the rectangle???i.e if my rectangle border(all 4 sides)image is in red colour, is it possible to change the colur of the left and right sides to blue?????

or is it possible to cut the sides of the rectangle keeping only one side????

Thanks

• Hi grkanth81,

Please let me know, whether you want to change the color of Rectangle during Runtime or while setting it previously [during the designing of the report]?

You can change the color of rectangle using some Expressions..

Thanks,

Niraj

• Hi Niraj,

Thanks for ur reply.

Actually my problem is that I am having a rectangle (4 sided) image...now i want to put in my report...but i want to display only the top line i.e. one side which is on the top in my report....

or i was planning to change the remaining 3 sides colour to the background colour so tht they cannot be viewd in the report.

I got the solution to the problem by using Microsoft Paint where i edited the image and removed the 3 sides ...........

So now i just want to know is thr anyway to do it directly by using reporting services only...........

• Hi grkanth81,

gr8 job..dear...you got the solution..

I thought you are trying to display an image inside a rectangle...

But it seems that you are having a rectangle shaped image...

I will try this on my end and I will let you know...but it seems that we can't make changes to the images which we are directly embedding within our reports...

Neways, I will try it once and let you know...

Cheers,

Niraj

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply