query execution

• hi experts :-),

Last day we had got a problem with my database.The passwords of our live application got resetted.And now i just want to check which all queries i had executed the very last day.I mean i want to know which all queries i had executed for past one day.Can anyone help me finding out this???:-)

THANKS and REGARDS in ADVANCE

[font="Comic Sans MS"]+++BLADE+++[/font]:cool:

• Do you have trace set up? If not it is very difficult to find what commands were executed.

-Roy

• J.K (3/25/2009)

And now i just want to check which all queries i had executed the very last day.I mean i want to know which all queries i had executed for past one day.

Unless you already had a trace running, there's no way to get this information. SQL doesn't keep history of commands run against it.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • sql does not audit dml unless you setup trace. and why you think some command will change password for login .

run this and see create data and update column. it would not tell you what command run as we alredy know command is "Alter Login " but for who run it we need traces / auditing tools

select * from master..syslogins

:crazy: :alien:

Umar Iqbal

• J.K (3/25/2009)

hi experts :-),

Last day we had got a problem with my database.The passwords of our live application got resetted.And now i just want to check which all queries i had executed the very last day.I mean i want to know which all queries i had executed for past one day.Can anyone help me finding out this???:-)

THANKS and REGARDS in ADVANCE

Enable Defualt trace and Create a table like My trace and dump the data from this trace file and you can query the table whenever needed.

• umar iqbal (3/25/2009)

we alredy know command is "Alter Login "

Not on SQL 2000 it wouldn't have been.

Krishna (3/25/2009)

Enable Defualt trace and ...

SQL 2000 forum.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • GilaMonster (3/25/2009)

umar iqbal (3/25/2009)

we alredy know command is "Alter Login "

Not on SQL 2000 it wouldn't have been.

Krishna (3/25/2009)

Enable Defualt trace and ...

SQL 2000 forum.

oooooopssss.....:-P me gone blind thanks Gail:-)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply