Problem with SSIS

• Hey guys,

I have one SSIS package which is basically collection of FTP task and Execute task. and what I am doing exactly is basically taking some files from FTP server and extract the with execute task, as they all are basically .GZ ( zipped files).

Now this package works fine. But now when I load this package to my partner's computer with changed paths for (obviously) and then when I run the package then it gives me message that

" No achievers found" and in progress window, it says that it failed to execute my "Command line arguments"

I am not sure its the same package which did run on my system..

One more thing which I suspect, can be part of the problem is that he is using Windows 7 and I am using Windows Vista. Now the type of the file is XYZ.txt.gz. When I download it it retains its extension .GZ BUT when the files are downloaded from FTP server from his computer it looses it extension and just XYZ.txt is left.

I found that surprising but I went ahead and changed the extension to txt.GZ manually and still did not help.

I am not sure what can be wrong. Any ideas?

• have you verified that gzip is installed on his computer with the same path that is showing in the package?

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply