Pick on Windows Poll

• The Best Blue Screen Ever

* Noel

• 1) We live in a digital world that is filled with more information, more things to do, and more ways to communicate with others than ever before.

Every day, 2) millions of people around the globe rely on their Windows-based PCs to manage the increasing amounts of digital information in their lives. While the tools we use for managing this information are powerful and familiar, today's world requires more. You want your PC to adapt to you, so you can cut through all the clutter and focus on what's important to you.

3) Windows Vista brings clarity to your world, so you can more safely and easily accomplish everyday tasks and instantly find what you want on your PC. 4) Explore entertainment, such as TV and music, on your Windows Vista-based PC like never before. And with Windows Vista, you'll more conveniently stay connected to the people who are important to you, from home or while on the go.

5) Windows Vista puts you in control of what you want to do.

1) "I dont live in a digital world. When I sleep you all don't disappear when i wake up."

2) "Rely", is a bit of a strong statement, I 'fret' mostly.

3) Apparently windows vista will improve my vision.

4) 'like never before', I think they mean choppy and of less than radio quality unless you buy the good codec's or the enhanced version.

5) I never realised my life was out of control, thank you vista, thank you bill gates, there is light at the end of the tunnel, and its a good place, and its called Windows Vista 1-6.

(I, by the way called (an increased number of versions of the Windows line Up)  that in another thread in the great SSC)

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 31 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply