Passed 70-432 Yesterday

• After sitting in 2 hours of traffic and showing up at the wrong test center I sat for my 70-432 exam yesterday morning and passed. Next is 70-433.

• Congrats

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• congrats

• Congratulations!

I passed the exam today. 😀

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• da-zero (12/16/2010)

Congratulations!

I passed the exam today. 😀

Well then, Congratulations back at ya.

• ManyHats11 (12/15/2010)

After sitting in 2 hours of traffic and showing up at the wrong test center I sat for my 70-432 exam yesterday morning and passed. Next is 70-433.

When I was taking my test for SQL 2005 I had to go to B'ham (live in Montgomery) and went to 1 of 2 Prometric sites (the one closest distance wise) and got there at 8am. Waiting around for about an hour and found out the download they get nightly for the test engines failed and they could not offer the test to me. I had to go to the other test site, on the other side of B'ham, and got there to take it. Waited like another hour and took the multiple choice questions, but when I got to the second portion of the test the computer I was on crapped out. Waiting almost another hour before they could get me on another one to finish. I ended up passing. Luckily a test site became Prometric certified in Millbrook (30 minutes from Montgomery), so no more trips to B'ham for test.:hehe:

Also, are you just taking all the MCTS first? If you take 70-450 next you will have the MCITP DBA for SQL 2008, 433 is the development test?

Shawn Melton
    Twitter: @wsmelton
    Blog: wsmelton.github.com
    Github: wsmelton

• Congrats to both of you!

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• Shawn Melton (12/16/2010)

Also, are you just taking all the MCTS first? If you take 70-450 next you will have the MCITP DBA for SQL 2008, 433 is the development test?

I'm much stronger on the developer side so I need more time to study for the 70-450 and the 433 should be doable without much studying.

• Well, Congratulations!

• I passed mine a couple of days ago too! I'm planning to take 70-450 next.

• Congratulations to you both.

Hope this helps,
    Rich

[p]
    [/p]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply