OLE DB Destination wrote 0 rows

• I have a OLEDB Source where I am using SQ command to copy a table in OLEDB Destination. In both the connection managers I am using SQL Server Native Client 11.0 as the Provider. The SSIS is executed successfully but no rows are copied. I see the following warning messages in the execution results window.

[SSIS.Pipeline] Warning: The output column "Col1" (118) on output "OLE DB Source Output" (117) and component "OLE DB Source" (106) is not subsequently used in the Data Flow task. Removing this unused output column can increase Data Flow task performance.

[SSIS.Pipeline] Warning: The output column "col2" (119) on output "OLE DB Source Output" (117) and component "OLE DB Source" (106) is not subsequently used in the Data Flow task. Removing this unused output column can increase Data Flow task performance.

[SSIS.Pipeline] Warning: The output column "Col3" (120) on output "OLE DB Source Output" (117) and component "OLE DB Source" (106) is not subsequently used in the Data Flow task. Removing this unused output column can increase Data Flow task performance.

( using only 3 columns for test purpose)

I have checked the mapping of output and input columns and they are mapped correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Are you sure? It seems that there's no mapping happening in the destination. At least that's what the warnings indicate.

Other than that, we'd need more details.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Thanks! This is fixed, something I overlooked on my part.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply