old sproc columns being returned through ado.net

• I'm calling a sproc via ADO.NET in a C# console app. However, it appears that old sproc columns are being returned. I had another developer double-check that the connection string that I'm using in my console app appears to be the same as the connection string being used to execute the sproc and get results in SSMS. Have you ever encountered anything like this before? I tried restarting my machine and executing the sproc WITH RECOMPILE in SSMS but I'm still encountering the issue.

• sqlguy-736318 (10/12/2016)

I'm calling a sproc via ADO.NET in a C# console app. However, it appears that old sproc columns are being returned. I had another developer double-check that the connection string that I'm using in my console app appears to be the same as the connection string being used to execute the sproc and get results in SSMS. Have you ever encountered anything like this before? I tried restarting my machine and executing the sproc WITH RECOMPILE in SSMS but I'm still encountering the issue.

Can you post the C# code fragment where the proc is called?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply