NULL Tests

• The same happened to me, I picked the first one (as both were the same) and I got a wrong answer

• Same with me--went with the first option of the two that were similar and got it wrong.  Guess I should have went with the logic of, "when in doubt, choose b."  πŸ™‚

• mfagan12 - Monday, July 30, 2018 8:24 AM

Same with me--went with the first option of the two that were similar and got it wrong.  Guess I should have went with the logic of, "when in doubt, choose b."  πŸ™‚

+1
    Clearly a wrong set of answers.

• mfagan12 - Monday, July 30, 2018 8:24 AM

Same with me--went with the first option of the two that were similar and got it wrong.  Guess I should have went with the logic of, "when in doubt, choose b."  πŸ™‚

and here i was thinking I may be right just once :-0)  just once ..still  however I

got it wrong even though I selected the correct 1st option. πŸ™

• frederico_fonseca - Sunday, July 29, 2018 1:21 AM

small error on it as first 2 options are the same - did pick up one of the 2 set nulls off and got the wrong one

Same thing happened to me.

• Lee Nadelman - Tuesday, July 31, 2018 5:46 AM

frederico_fonseca - Sunday, July 29, 2018 1:21 AM

small error on it as first 2 options are the same - did pick up one of the 2 set nulls off and got the wrong one

Same thing happened to me.

Same here

• got it right and got it wrong
    MicroSoft !!

• Never mind the duplicate answers. Under what circumstances would it be a good idea to have ANSI_NULLS set to OFF?

• Toreador - Tuesday, July 31, 2018 10:00 AM

Never mind the duplicate answers. Under what circumstances would it be a good idea to have ANSI_NULLS set to OFF?

IMHO, never
     That is just chaos waiting to happen...

• Sorry everyone. I'm working to get this fixed.

----------------------------------------------------The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood... Theodore RooseveltThe Scary DBAAuthor of: SQL Server 2017 Query Performance Tuning, 5th Edition and SQL Server Execution Plans, 3rd EditionProduct Evangelist for Red Gate Software

• Fixed it. Not sure how to deal with anyone's lost points though. Sorry. I'm new to this whole admin thing.

----------------------------------------------------The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood... Theodore RooseveltThe Scary DBAAuthor of: SQL Server 2017 Query Performance Tuning, 5th Edition and SQL Server Execution Plans, 3rd EditionProduct Evangelist for Red Gate Software

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply