Multiple Datasets in a single SQL server report

• Hi ,

I am  trying to build a report using SQL server(Business development Intelligence Studio). I am using 2 different datasets in the same report. I add a table from the toolbox into the report, where I need to display all the column values resulting from the query used in that dataset. But I am not sure how to include the dataset information with the fields in the Table.

If there was only one dataset in the report I could have had a value in the Table such as "= Fields!Column1.Value" But if there are multiple datasets in the report how do I add the dataset information to this. If I need to display only the first fields from some "dataset1" I could used

"=First(Fields!Column1.Value, "dataset1")" but what do I use if I need to display all fields from that dataset in the table.  This (=Fields!Column1.Value, "dataset1") doesnot work. Please suggest if anyone knows how to deal with this.

Thanks.

Rabab

• Hi,

Actually found the answer to my question. I right clicked on the Table to choose properties and I could choose from the available datasets. That is what I was looking for.

Thanks.

Rabab

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply