multi user in sql server

• hi

how to access multi user in remote desktop connection of ms server.plz give any idea. i want to connect more than one person in remote desktop parallel.

thanks in advance!!!!!!:-P:-P:-P

--------------------------------------------------------

I am Learner -- SQL

• Couple of questions:

1) Do you want users to connect to the same session via Remote Desktop? If so, it's impossible.

2) Do you have a Terminal Server license?

3) How does this relate to SQL Server?

-- Gianluca Sartori

• According to me, each database restric access is set to "Multi_User" by default. So no need to perform anything. I have one sql server instance isntalled on another machine and i am able to connect to that sql instance from my local machine.

But be sure that you enabled TCP\IP and named pipes protocols.

• jitendra.padhiyar (4/16/2012)

According to me, each database restric access is set to "Multi_User" by default. So no need to perform anything. I have one sql server instance isntalled on another machine and i am able to connect to that sql instance from my local machine.

But be sure that you enabled TCP\IP and named pipes protocols.

I'm not sure this answers the OP's question.

If I understand correctly, the problem is with Remote Desktop access, not SQL Server.

-- Gianluca Sartori

• selvakumar.sms (4/16/2012)

hi

how to access multi user in remote desktop connection of ms server.plz give any idea. i want to connect more than one person in remote desktop parallel.

thanks in advance!!!!!!:-P:-P:-P

If you are using the Admin RDP connections to remote to the server, you are limited to 2 connections. IF you want more, you need to use terminal services. My question is this, why do you want your users on the server itself, which is what RDP will do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply