Moving on but not far

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Moving on but not far

• Good luck with the next step.  In a way, what you are doing is much like leaving the company.  You will be trained by, and you will train,  a new team as you all get into the swing of working together.  The biggest difference is you might actually know some of these folks.  I always hated leaving a company where I made wonderful contacts.  In this situation, that doesn't have to be the situation.  The hardest part of transitioning to a new role in the same company is people often forget (or ignore, maybe they are desperate for help or lazy) and you'll still get familiar requests.  It'll die down eventually.

• I wish you all the best in your new position at RedGate, Kathi

Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.

• Thanks for all your efforts over the years, Kathi.  Been great reading!

• Thx Kathi and all the best.

Enjoyed reading your editorials.

Kind regards.

• Thank you Kathi. Here's hoping the new position at Redgate is everything you want it to be.

• Thanks for all the daily /weekly newsletters

• Hi Kathi,

Congratulations on the new job and thank you for what you've done for this community as a member of Redgate and long before that.  I was thrilled to have met you once at an SQL Saturday.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.
    "Change is inevitable... change for the better is not".

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)
    Intro to Tally Tables and Functions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply