MCITP 70-452 - any preparation materials?

• blase2 (10/26/2010)

what are the exam Qs about in global ?

Exam questions are under NDA (which anyone writing the exam accepts) and cannot be shared

(ps: I am new in this forum, do you know how to get to my active threads, now I have to go via email notification 🙂

Look at the top, above the thread title. There's a link 'My Posts'

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • Hi Jen,

This is sowmya. I passed 448 exam and want to give the 452 soon. However, I was not very lucky to get the preparation materials. If you happen come across any materials/website, please do let me know.

Thank you.

Have a Nice Day!

Cheers,

Sowmya

• I work for Firebrand Training, Microsoft Gold Partner in learning IT solutions, providing professional MCITP classroom based training. The following should ideally give you a good preparatory information for MCITP 70-452:

-Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 ISBN: 9780071549448

-The Data Warehouse Lifecycle Toolkit ISBN: 9780470149775

If you're interested we currently have available free MCITP 70-452 practise test under our Microsoft MCITP 70-452 resources.

Sarah Morgan

Firebrand Training

MCSE

• sarah.morgan 91551 (1/28/2011)

I work for Firebrand Training, Microsoft Gold Partner in learning IT solutions, providing professional MCITP classroom based training. The following should ideally give you a good preparatory information for MCITP 70-452:

-Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 ISBN: 9780071549448

-The Data Warehouse Lifecycle Toolkit ISBN: 9780470149775

If you're interested we currently have available free MCITP 70-452 practise test under our Microsoft MCITP 70-452 resources.

Sarah Morgan

Firebrand Training

MCSE

The book "Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 ISBN: 9780071549448" sems to be really full of useful knowledge, has good reviews too on Amazon. Thanks for sharing.

Amol Naik

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply