Matrix is adding a column of zeroes or ones

• I created a local report in VS 2005 that uses a single matrix. It has one column and one row in the design layout. When run, of course, it populates the columns and rows accordingly. The data cell is a count of the row field. However, there is a weird issue that I cannot figure out: at the far right side, there is an untitled column and each row holds either a zero or a one. When I added a column subtotal, the subtotal was added as the far right column and the extra column was between the data and the subtotal, still untitled.

Has anybody run into this issue? I originally had a report that used several matrices but I could not figure out a way to eliminate the whitespace created by hiding the header cells. If you have any ideas on that one, I would like to hear them as well.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• I figured this one out on my own and want to share the resolution...

Because my matrix was setup to return a new column for each value in one of my columns, and there were some null values in the column, a new column without a header (NULL value actually) was added to the matrix.

Kind regards,

Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply