Maintenance plan wizard unable to open

• Hi ,

I am SQL server Standard edition[64 bit ] sp3 , i am planning to create a maintenance plan through wizard , but my wizard is not opening and i am getting error .

Thanks

Lavanya Sri

• What is the error message?

M&M

• Lavanyasri (7/28/2011)

Hi ,

I am SQL server Standard edition[64 bit ] sp3 , i am planning to create a maintenance plan through wizard , but my wizard is not opening and i am getting error .

Thanks

Lavanya Sri

That's a good news. Avoid the pain and use the best tool for maintenance...

http://ola.hallengren.com/

• Ninja's_RGR'us (7/28/2011)

Lavanyasri (7/28/2011)

Hi ,

Thanks

Lavanya Sri

That's a good news. Avoid the pain and use the best tool for maintenance...

http://ola.hallengren.com/

'

Thank you, will try this 🙂

M&M

• Happy to help. It really works much better than MP. Just a little harder to setup at first but it pays off multitudes on the long run.

• Hi All,

cannot Show required dialog

unable to execute request command

Method not found: 'Void Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.DatabaseMaintenance.TaskUIUtils..ctor()'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.MaintenancePlanWizard)

Thanks,

Lavanya Sri

• Lavanyasri (7/29/2011)

Hi All,

cannot Show required dialog

unable to execute request command

Method not found: 'Void Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.DatabaseMaintenance.TaskUIUtils..ctor()'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.MaintenancePlanWizard)

Thanks,

Lavanya Sri

You need to reinstall your client tools at least.

Why not give my link a shot?

• HI ,

You have any idea why its happened ?? This is new Server frershely installed SQl server .I moved all the databases including system databases from other server .

Please advise on this is ..

• Lavanyasri (7/29/2011)

HI ,

You have any idea why its happened ?? This is new Server frershely installed SQl server .I moved all the databases including system databases from other server .

Please advise on this is ..

No idea, I'd personally be calling PSS for this one (assuming I knew the install went fine).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply