Login Failed while synchronizing through Merge Replication

• I'm getting the following error when I'm doing merge replication. Plz, tell me how can I overcome this problem. I cannot able to start the agent... Plz, someone help me :blink:

Login failed for user 'myserver\loginname'. Reason: Token-based server access validation failed with an infrastructure error. Check for previous errors. [CLIENT: ]

Error :18456,Severity:14,State:11 in the error log...

Atleast any troubleshoot for this? Point me out some ieda... I'm getting stuck with this.. Any solution?? :w00t:

• Does this user myserver\loginname have access to your distributor, Publisher and subscriber?

-Roy

• Thank you... Both can access that login. I checked.

• Error state 11 means that it is a Valid login but server access failure is happening. It is caused when the login is created in the Database but that login does not have permission in the OS level of the servers. You will have to check if this windows login have access to the servers (pub, sub, dist) in the OS level as well.

-Roy

• Thank you.:w00t: I've found the cause of the problem. Because of virus, it cannot able to login. After installing the antivirus, it can able to login. Anyway thanks.... 😎

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply