Label

• hi,

how to put label inside or outside of x Axis??

• Which labels are you looking for : x-axis, y-axis, point labels etc? You must be more specific.

Fitz

• x - axis

• Ichange the y-axis "Cross at:" setting to maximum. However, now the x-axis labels are inside the chart area, and I don't see a property to move the labels outside the chart area.

• riya_dave (5/3/2012)

Ichange the y-axis "Cross at:" setting to maximum. However, now the x-axis labels are inside the chart area, and I don't see a property to move the labels outside the chart area.

I cannot find a property to suit your needs exactly. The closest is to select the X-axis labels (do not double click, just click), in the properties window (now labelled Chart Axis), change the MarkAlwaysAtPlotEdge to True from false. The labels will now appear at the bottom of the chart - always.

I have not ever found a use for the cross at maximum property to be anything but auto. When I do a bar chart I want the bars to start at 0 NOT maximum, so has never been a problem to me.

Fitz

• never mind,i solve it.

i make my x axis as secondary axis ,which always show label on top.

then i remove the label inside by making enable to false and then tick mart to disable.

thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply