Justify Text

• I know that it's not a standard feature of SSRS but i'm looking for a workaround. Any suggestions?

• ndiro (1/9/2014)

I know that it's not a standard feature of SSRS but i'm looking for a workaround. Any suggestions?

It is a standard feature:

Properties window / Alignment / Text Align = Left / Center / Right etc...

• Sorry, probably I have explained badly. I'm looking for something like "justify" in Microsoft Word.

• Unfortunately the feature to align text on both edges of the page isn't actually available. There are workarounds out there but it's not something that can be done out of the box.

On two occasions I have been asked, "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" ... I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
    —Charles Babbage, Passages from the Life of a Philosopher

How to post a question to get the most help http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Best+Practices/61537

• You can check out Aspose - They offer a solution that gives full Justify - Test is thoroughly though before you buy - It doesn't seem to like Sub reports too much from my experience

• Thanks Andy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply