issue with page layout in SSRS 2008

• Hi,

I have a dashboard reports. previousy when we were developing this report in SSRS 2005 we made this report to fit into one page. The report URL was working perfectly in SSRS 2005 environment and the dashboard report would appear in one page.

Now, we recently migrated to SSRS 2008. So we just deployed this report on the Report server 2008 environment.

Now my dashboard report is appearing on two pages.

May I know, waht is the size of the page layout in SSRS 2005 and also in SSRS 2008.

Regards,

Kiran Gajendragadkar

Tech Mahindra bangalore

• SSRS 2008 does not ignore whitespeace like SSRS 2005 did. You need to make sure the body of the report isn't bigger than the page size.

If it isn't, than go to the Report Properties in VS and set the ConsumeContainerWhitespace to TRUE. The defualt is FLASE.

• Thanks,

I checked the report property for ConsumeContainerWhitespace. Already it was set to true. But I need to know the first option. I want to know what the exact page size when the report is run.

Kiran Gajendragadkar

Tech Mahindra bangalore

• Hi,

The problem is resolved. I actually changed the report property "Interactivesize" from 8 by 11 to 8 by 20

Kiran Gajendragadkar

Tech Mahindra bangalore

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply