Invalid Parameter Error when processing data driven reports

• Hi there,

I am wondering if someone can help me decipher a problem I am having when running a data driven subscription.

I set up a parameterized report as a data-driven subscription that gets the parameters from a table query.  I then set up the subscription on a schedule (timed subscription).  The subscription runs but seems to randomly skip records.  The log has this entry:

ReportingServicesService!library!2fe4!11/11/2004-16:41:25:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidReportParameterException: Default value or value provided for the report parameter 'pCustomers' is not a valid value., ;

Info: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidReportParameterException: Default value or value provided for the report parameter 'pCustomers' is not a valid value.

The table is fairly large and will continue to grow.  Does anyone know of a good way to capture the "invalid" records?  Is there any way to send them to a log (I mean the parameter value itself)?  Any help is appreciated as always.

Thanks,

Robin

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Hi there

It might be a better option to check the data quality on the source system, thus returning the rows that have data errors. Othere wise the cleaner way is going to be to create data quality reports which have to be OK before your next report runs...

HTH

Charl

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply